Our church relies on the time and funds provided by our volunteers and supporters.
Funding Crisis - can you help?
Parish Churches receive no funding from the Church of England and we pay all of our running costs ourselves.
We are very short of funds for our running costs which are around £14K per year, to cover our rising utility bills and our "Parish Share" which supports our priest and ministry work.
This year so far (to July) we have only raised £2500 including the proceeds from the wonderful Flower Festival. So we are over £11K short. Can you help us keep our work going?
Please find out more: details on our funding crisis and the different ways to donate here
If you have any queries on giving please contact email@example.com, 07857 838678
Volunteers Needed! - Other Ways to Help
We are always happy for volunteer help! In particular at the time of writing we are in need of more help with:
- Groundspeople- to help with maintining the churchyard
- Volunteers to open the church and greet visitors on Saturday mornings (and other days/times if you prefer).
- Bell Ringers
- Sidespeople (service setup and/or meet and greet)
- Serving refreshments / washing up
- Operating multi-media for services
- Hosting film sessions and/or operating multi-media for film sessions
- Multiple "one off" working parties- e.g. re-stain the shed, re-stain the washroom
- Website Maintenance and ICT
- Ukraine Hub- supervision/refreshments
If you think you can help with any of these, or if you have another skill you think may be helpful to us in church operations that we have not mentioned, please let our PCC Secretary know!
Some roles may require safeguarding training and also a DBS check which will be arranged free of charge.